Home & Property Sealcoating
Bring your driveway back to life!
You probably don’t realize how damaged your driveway really is. Professional sealcoating and crack sealing of your homes driveway will save you money and prolong its life. Our unique process and materials will slow oxidation, prevent water penetration, and improve appearance.
Professional Commercial Sealcoating
A well maintained parking lot is a sign of success and is inviting to customers. Sealcoating, crack sealing, and line striping are required to maintain the integrity and appearance of your parking lot. Our perfected process and industry leading materials that are the key and guarantee stunning results every time.
|A full line of symbols, arrows and letters
Parking Blocks installation
Benefits of Crack Sealing
- Saves You Money – For pennies on the dollar, you can avoid costly asphalt replacement with crack sealing performed by professionals. The cost of replacement can be 20 – 30 times more expensive than a single maintenance procedure.
- Prolongs Pavement Life – Routine Maintenance (proper crack sealing and sealcoating) can double the life of your asphalt. Crack sealing is the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT STEP you can take to prolong the life of your asphalt.
- Slows Oxidation – Left untreated, cracks allow water into and beneath the base which leads to pavement failure. Water is the number one enemy of asphalt.
- Prevents Water Penetration – Weather-proofing agents repel water – the number one enemy of asphalt. Asphalt is naturally porous; left unsealed, water will pentrate through the pores and cracks and disturb the base – eventually leading to failure of the pavement.
- Improves Appearance – First impressions of your home or place of business are greatly enhanced with a deep, rich, satiny black finish.
There is a wide range in sealant quality on the market today. Don’t be fooled by ‘budget sealants’. They will not beautify, protect, or last nearly as long as dm4 sealcoating industrial grade asphalt sealant. Dm4 carries the highest quality sealant possible with the perfect mix of the best additives for your climate.
Dm4 sealcoating use seal master product which slow the damaging oxidation from the sun, prevent water penetration and improve appearance. The cost of asphalt replacement has been skyrocketing in recent years, due to increased oil prices. Routine maintenance of your driveway can more than double the life of your asphalt.
Prep Seal Oil Spot Primer
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & BENEFITS Prep Seal is a ready to use latex based emulsion designed for sealing and priming oil spots on asphalt pavement prior to applying pavement sealer. Prep Seal helps prevent oil and gas from bleeding up through freshly applied asphalt or coal tar based pavement sealer.
- Basic Uses: For any asphalt pavement surface including parking lots, driveways, airports, and more.
- Composition: Prep Seal is a latex emulsion blend containing specialty surfactants designed for priming petroleum based stains.
- TECHNICAL DATA Environmental Considerations: Prep Seal is an environmentally friendly water based latex emulsion containing less than 150 grams per liter volatile organic content (VOC)
- INSTALLATION Surface must be free from dirt and dust. Wipe up or scrape excessive build-up of oil, grease, and gasoline spots. A torch may be used to burn away any residual.
- Methods: Prep Seal shall be applied by roller, brush, or spray application tools.
- Application: Apply mixed Prep Seal with roller, brush, or spray. Allow to dry completely before applying pavement sealer.
NOTE: A small amount of sand may be broadcast onto wet Prep Seal. Once dry, this will help create an improved mechanical bond between the Prep Seal and the pavement sealer.
Hot Rubber Crack Sealing
Dm4 sealcoating use the high quality rubberized crack sealer is heated to a liquid, at 400 degrees, and poured into structural cracks. The hot rubber is scraped out by hand and allowed to cool, sealing the crack and protecting it from water penetration and freeze/thaw damage. The specialized rubber remains pliable in harsh winter temperatures, resisting splitting and further degradation.
There are no viable do-ityourself options for high quality crack filler. The ‘joint’ is the gap that develops between the asphalt and adjacent concrete and is very susceptible to water damage.
While high quality products are extremely important, they are only as good as the surface preparation and application techniques preceding them. Dm4 sealcoating follows a detailed procedure for all driveways to ensure maximum beauty, protection, and lifetime of every job. Most driveway packages include power cleaning, heat treatment of oil spots, grass edging, and entrance barricading with Caution tape.
It is hard to appreciate a beautiful driveway with sealant splashes all over your concrete or garage doors. There will be no mess and you will enjoy a truly professional end result!